COBA Membership Information
Membership Supports the Following
- Monthly meetings held on the 4th Wednesday at 5:30 pm, except when notified
- Professional Development Sessions
- Professional Growth & Development Support
- Annual Black Child Conference/Scholarship Luncheon
- Annual End-of-Year Recognition of June Retirees & Acknowledgement of Member Participation and Accomplishments
LAUSD employees have the option of paying dues via payroll deduction. Payments are deducted 10 pay periods per school year.
Checks may be mailed to
COBA-PO Box 561584
Los Angeles, CA 90056
Make checks payable to: Council of Black Administrators
Regular Member – $400 per school year
All persons officially designated to serve as administrators, supervisors, directors, managers in certificated or classified positions or all other positions on the master or equivalent salary schedule.
Associate Member – $300 per school year
All persons certified or classified who adhere to the purpose and objectives of COBA, who are actively pursuing an administrate credential or equivalent classified administrative credential or equivalent classified administrate certification, serves as Quasi-Coordinator, Advisor, (i.e. Instructional Coach, Dean, Psychologist), or other positions which are prerequisites to an administrative or equivalent position.
Emeriti – Retired COBA Member
Retired Coba Members – Half of dues paid upon time of retirement.